A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Chihuahua in Merced.(try again I updated...my email had typo...$275

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petz2love

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Female Chihuahua in Merced.(try again I updated...my email had typo...$275 Empty
PostSubject: Female Chihuahua in Merced.(try again I updated...my email had typo...$275   Female Chihuahua in Merced.(try again I updated...my email had typo...$275 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:45 am

cheers FOR SALE- 5 1/2 lb female chihuahua between2-3 yrs old. Black and tan...not spayed or microchipped. Not the usual chi- very friendly playful and loving...wants night night kisses! Purbred. I am in Merced asking $175 email me at songinmyheart@sbcglobal for pictures of her. Great with other dogs (we have ayellow lab) and found out cats are fun to play with (but ours don't find it so funny!) Must be a good home, kids that understand how to pick up and love a chi and be able to let her sleep with you cuz she can jump and make her way in the covers!!! geek
Back to top Go down

Female Chihuahua in Merced.(try again I updated...my email had typo...$275
Page 1 of 1