A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldendoodle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natalie12

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:31 am

IM GOING TO BE HAVEING SOME BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN DOODLE PUPPIES BORN IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS TIME. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST LITTER TO OUR NEW FEMALE. I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THEM. BOTH MY DAGS ARE AKC REGISTERD AND HAVE CHAMPIONS IN THEIR BLOOD LINE OUR MALE IS ACTUALLY A REGIONAL CHAMPON.
THE DAD WILL BE ARE AKC REGISTERD GOLDEN RETRIVER ...OAF
THE MOTHER WILLBE OUR AKC REGISTERD STANDERD POODLE...LYRIC
WE SELL THE FEMALES FOR 2,000
WE SELL THE MALES FOR 1,700
SO IF YOU WANT A GOLDEN BUT YOUR ALLERGIC GET THE NEXT BEST THING A GOLDENDOODLE.
Reservations are HIGHLY advised

Our pups are normally sold before they are born

We only Breed STANDERD Size

avg size is 25-32" Tall 50-80lbs UP
I want all my pups to go to lifetime homes no matter what. If you or a family member has serious allergy issues, you may want to consider getting tested ,if you are allergic to dander,normally a F1B will do the trick, if it is saliva then you could be hard pressed to find a breed you would be able to live with.

The F1B GOLDENDOODLE is the most likely to be non shedding and allergy friendly of any doodle hands Down!Normally our Doodles are sold well before they are conceived!!

These are Planned litters, of course all is up to mother nature.

# of pups in the litter & where you fall on the wait list.

Delivery dates are not guaranteed

Although Some Doodles do not cause allergic reactions, No Breeder can guarantee you a allergy friendly
THANK YOU AND LET ME KNOW
NAT
Back to top Go down
labsofgem

labsofgem

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

What's the sire's name ?
Back to top Go down
natalie12

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 am

OAF OF ROCKIN M ARROW IS HIS REGISTERD NAME
Back to top Go down
labsofgem

labsofgem

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:02 am

Thanks ! In what competition (OB, Conformation, HT, FT, Hunt Club, etc) did he gain his CH. title ?

I have Labs, but really love all Sporting breeds !
Back to top Go down
natalie12

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am

I dont rember I showed him when he was 3 now hes nine. very beautiful dog tho. i can send a picture to you if youd like id like to see your labs. The only thing i did with him was walk him around the ring a couple times they looked him over. It was just a sporting dog event he got 5th out of 25, if that helps at all? they didnt give out any fancey prices just a certificate. WHICH i lost lol.
Back to top Go down
natalie12

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:49 am

poodles are also sporting breeds, they love the water like goldens and labs also thats why i think the goldendoodle is just awsome! lol!
Back to top Go down
labsofgem

labsofgem

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Sounds like an Intl. Show of some kind. It's not AKC nor any other registry, as you would have to gain a certain number of Points before a CH. can be achieved, and in Labs and Goldens, it's very competitive. The Intl. Show is set up to help gain an Intl. Ch. without traveling to different Countries. It's great experience for a young dog or an inexperienced one. However, with an Int'l show, you have to get a V1 grade a certain number of times, before the Intl.Ch. title certificate is given.

Yes, I know a few Poodle people who hunt over their poodles. I'm glad to see them bringing that back in the breed. It'll be great to see a CH/JH in the Poodle world, if it has not happened already. I've not focused on the Poodle breed, just not my cup of tea, but I know a few people with one and they're sweet hearts.

Oh, you can see 2 of my labs in the L section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goldendoodle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldendoodle   Goldendoodle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldendoodle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A to Z Classifieds :: Dog Classifieds (Begining With G) :: Dog Classifieds That begin With "G"-
Jump to: