A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 female chihuahuas left

Go down 
+3
lcacho1
oodles43
clm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clm

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

2 female chihuahuas left Empty
PostSubject: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:31 am

I got 2 female chihuahua left I need to rehome. 1 is a tea cup size and the other shouldn't be no more then 5 pounds full grown. Please email me back at changvaj@hotmail.com for any more questions. Thanks.

Last edited by clm on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oodles43

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:06 am

how much are you asking? i am very interested!
Back to top Go down
lcacho1

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 am

Where are you located? And how much are you asking?
Back to top Go down
carleehunny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm

hi, wondering how much they are.... very interested, I have a tea-cup chi/toy rat-terrier mix, she needs a buddy (all we have are Labbies, she tries to play with them, but they just walk off LOL)! Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
lcacho1

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 am

Hi Carleehunny,
I am located in Eureka,Ca. I am very interested in the chi that would be about 5 lbs. I am looking for a female chi or terrier or mix puppie for my duaghter. I had just brought one home from Louisiania & we only had her two weeks. When another dog attacked her and ended her life. It was very tragic for our family. We grew very close in a very short time we had her. I was wondering if you were finding homes for free or was there a re-homing fee. You can reach me @ (707)845-5736. Thank You. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawnpeke

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 pm

CLM,
How much are you asking for the chi's? I would be interested in both of and would keep them together 209-676-2093
Back to top Go down
clm

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Im asking 300 for the smaller one and 200 for the bigger sister. Both should be no more then 5pounds full grown. Im located in Sacramento CA near Arco arena.
Back to top Go down
labsofgem

labsofgem

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:26 am

Out of curiosity, why charge more for the smaller one ? Usually the smaller ones are the least, because they *can* be more prone to more health problems, then their regular sized siblings. Just curious ! My father wants a Chi, has wanted one for some time, but I think I'll wait. He really likes the Showy ones and I prefer getting a pup from HSP anyhow. Any pics ?
Back to top Go down
clm

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 pm

In time you'll understand...
Back to top Go down
labsofgem

labsofgem

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
adamandmisti

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:27 am

I am very interested in your teacup chiwahuahua. Is it still available.?
Back to top Go down
clm

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:57 am

Yes she is both of them are. Im keeping them if they're not sold so it doesn't really matter if they're sold or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 female chihuahuas left   2 female chihuahuas left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 female chihuahuas left
Page 1 of 1