A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free to good home!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lcrum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Free to good home! Empty
PostSubject: Free to good home!   Free to good home! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 am

I have two male dogs that need a good home. They are brothers and they have never been seperated. They are a year old and quite spunky. They are a mixed breed, one is black and the other is black and white. My children do not play with them anymore and they are in need of attention and room to run, must have a fenced in yard and no cats. I hate to see them go but I have a hectic schedule with work and kids and do not have enough time to give them. please if you can help let me know. Thank you Their names are Bear and KodiakFree to good home! 07030814Free to good home! 07030815

Last edited by lcrum on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibiscus

Number of posts : 10

Free to good home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!   Free to good home! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

What are their names?
Back to top Go down
lcrum

Number of posts : 2

Free to good home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!   Free to good home! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 am

Their Names are Bear and Kodiak. They are sweet dogs, they just need a fenced in yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free to good home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!   Free to good home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free to good home!
Page 1 of 1