A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

boxer wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boxerkate

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-23

boxer wanted Empty
PostSubject: boxer wanted   boxer wanted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 am

im looking for a boxer or a boxer pit mix. perferably fawn colored. i used to have a boxer/pit mix growing up and i absoultly loved him and would enjoy having another one. please let me know if u have one. thanks
Back to top Go down
Jessicafidel

Registration date : 2008-09-24

boxer wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: boxer wanted   boxer wanted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:32 am

I actually have 2 boxers, one male and one female. that I was planning on taking to the SPCA this weekend to surrender. We just can't afford to keep them and give them the attention and care they need. The male is a fawn about 6 yrs old great companion/guard dog. His name is Chance. The female is a brindle w/white markings. She is very high maintenance. She needs to be center of attention and is very mischevious. She would do best as an only pet. She takes the alpha role with other dogs and can be a pain. She is 4 years old. I have not been able to take them to the vet routine visits in the last 2 years. Prior they were all up to date. If you would like me to send pictures or if you want additional information let me know.
Back to top Go down
Hibiscus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-24

boxer wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxer wanted   boxer wanted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:03 pm

I have a 20 month old fawn colored male that is mixed with Boxer, Lab and German shepherd. Check him out in Section B.

Last edited by Hibiscus on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kimharvell@gmail.com

Registration date : 2008-09-29

boxer wanted Empty
PostSubject: boxer wanted   boxer wanted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 am

I have a neutered male fawn boxer 6 years old. Good with children. In Marina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

boxer wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: boxer wanted   boxer wanted Icon_minitime