A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
labsofgem

labsofgem

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-23

"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Empty
PostSubject: "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 am

"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Bella_10"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Bell9w10

We are excited to announce our Spring 09 Litter- we are expecting ALL 3 Colors w/ various shades of Yellow. Our Waiting list is currently Open for any one interested. Additional Information can be requested. E-MAIL - Labradorably@hotmail.com , Send me a PM or leave a message on this thread.

If you are looking for a Sound Family and Hunting Companion, look no further ! Excellent Lines. Outstanding family companions that can excel in the Field, Conformation Ring, Obedience and more. Good looking Labradors - Beauty and Brains ! 2 yr Hip Guarantee ; 12 month Eye Guarantee and General Health Guaranteed !

All our puppies come with :
>The Gold AKC Reg. Package that includes : AKC [Limited] Registration ; AKC certified 3 Generation Pedigree ; Dog Care and Training Video(DVD) ; 1 Year AKC Family Dog magazine subscription ; and $40 in E-Certificates from Dog.com ! All Registrations will be upgraded to include the AKC's CAR (Companion Animal Recovery) Lost and Found program.
> 2 year Hip Guarantee
> 12 Month Eye Guarantee
> 3 Day General Health Guarantee

>Copies of all signed Guarantees and Spay/Neuter agreement
>Breed Specific Information on the Labrador Retriever ; Care and Training Information and Puppy Care Guide.
>Health/Vaccination/Vet Records
> Micro-chipped
>Additional 6 Generation Pedigree
>Picture CD filled with pictures of your Puppy from birth till the day he/she leaves our home , sire and dam and a few relatives.
>Collar
>Leash
>2 Bowls
>Puppy Bed/Blanket
>Treats
>Plush Toy
>Chew toy for teething
>Sample bag of Puppy food

All our puppies are also to be started on House/Potty training, Basic Obedience including Leash basics ; introduced to different surroundings, surfaces, and objects ; and started on retrieving (wings, bumpers, dummies and introduced to scent) . All puppies will be very well socialized with people (adults & kids), cats and other dogs (big and small) ; Current on all Vaccinations and de-wormer ; Micro-chipped , and will be exposed to grooming, nail clipping , ear cleaning , and basic exam (paws/toes, tail, teeth, ears, tummy, back, etc).

Although we prefer personal pick-up, Shipping (by Air) and personal Delivery (by us) will be Available at buyers expense. Located in Idaho.

"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Bellastackedblkwht"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement 2008_1007Bella18months0162
"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement 2008_0913Sept13th0022"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement 2008_0912Sept12th0037

Last edited by labsofgem on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: REPLY   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

How much are these pups going for? And what type of shipping ground / flight? And how much does that cost to go to Sacremento California or San Francisco Ca ?
Back to top Go down
https://westerndogclassified.forumotion.net
labsofgem

labsofgem

PostSubject: Re: "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:59 am

J* wrote:
How much are these pups going for? And what type of shipping ground / flight? And how much does that cost to go to Sacremento California or San Francisco Ca ?

This litter, the puppies will be $800. Shipping, either delivery (by us) or Air . Delivery varies, as it depends on where and gas prices. With that, we would also be more then happy to meet half way (which would cut delivery cost in half). Shipping (Air) I can't really give a 100% safe est. but possibly between $250 and $300 and that would include everything.

We will not do Ground Shipping, as it puts the puppy at risk of becoming ill, due to being exposed to other puppies, who may not be vaccinated and carrying Parvo, Distemper or other viruses. It also can take days and that puts stress on the pup. From what other breeders say, it just does not sound safe !
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: REPLY   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am

Thats a pretty good price giving the quality of the lineage. I have seen them for $1,200 without shipping. So saying there are all colors will they all be the same price? Some folks tend to change the price depending on color. Im my eyes color is color BLOOD IS BLOOD.

Either way I cannot wait to see these pups.........
Back to top Go down
https://westerndogclassified.forumotion.net
labsofgem

labsofgem

PostSubject: Re: "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 am

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

Yup, we expect all 3 colors. With the yellows, we could see a few different shades including Fox Red to very light cream (or white) and all inbetween. Beau has the Fox Red behind him, Bell possibly does too.The Chocolate shades should stay within the Simi Sweet shade, but who knows !!!! As far as charging more for color differences, NO. These puppies will be from the same litter, will be the same quality, so they will all be the same price. I don't know how some breeders can charge more for a difference in Color and/or gender, just makes no sense to me !

I do agree. I think this will be a very nice litter as well. We'll hopefully place a few in hunting/trialing homes, but I know they'll be outstanding companions no matter if they compete or not !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement   "English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"English" Labrador Retrievers- Litter Announcement
Page 1 of 1