A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DIANE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Empty
PostSubject: WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD   WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 am

I AM LOOKING TO BUY ARE FIND CHIHUAHUA STUD SERVICES VERY SOON WITHIN 3 MONTHS LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT DOG TO BREED TO MY 2 FEMALE CHIHUAHUA IF INTERESTED SEND PICS AND INFO. ONLY LOOKING TO GIVE FIRST PICK WILLING TO PAY FEE IF ITS A QUALITY STUD
Back to top Go down
diamonddog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD   WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm

I have a 5 pound CKC blk/wht proven male stud fee is usually $100 but if your female is nice can do pick he is a applehead he has a nice head and physique. Everyone that sees him wants him so email and can set a date his pix are on kijiji under dogs,puppies headline Is CKC applehead chihuahua 4 stud 2 all ladies or i can send them to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashdub01

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD   WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:56 am

I have a black and white male chihuahua if interested. We have kept every member of his family except his dad who was ran over almost a year ago. His dad was purebred and we had his papers. Not sure if the mom was purebred but she looks it. My black and white chihuahua looks purebred, he is the smartest chihuahua I have EVER seen and I'm not just being cocky....you can come see for yourself-he knows various tricks and understands what people say as if he can speak english himself. We would like for him to have atleast one litter before he is neutered. I don't want any money, I just want one of the puppies. For pictures and to come by or meet up email me @ g3t_stup1d@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
DANIELLE21

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD   WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:10 am

are you still looking for a male stud[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD   WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED MALE SMALL CHIHUAHUA STUD
Page 1 of 1