A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chihuahua/min pin x

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peewee

peewee

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-29

chihuahua/min pin x Empty
PostSubject: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 am

chihuahua/min pin cross puppies, 5 adorable little guys are looking for new moms and dads, there mommy was rushed to the vet last night due to muscle spasms that turned into seizures(calcium defencincy) So she can no longer be around the pups to feed or hear them, these little guys are very healthy(mom was taking great care of them) there mommy is almost 12 pnds and the biggest in her litter(sis is 4 pnds) the puppies daddy is a teacup that weighs 3pnds. so they should be smaller, one pup does seem to be bigger than the others and have more of a coat. If you would like pics of them i would be glad to email them to you. I have included some from a few weeks ago to give you an idea of there colors. Please email if you have quistions and i will get back to you asap. thanx for looking (THESE ARE PICS OF THE THREE SMALLEST PUPS)

Last edited by peewee on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED PIC)
Back to top Go down
Luckyloveshounds

Luckyloveshounds

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 am

I would like to see pictures. and are they needing bottle feeding???
Back to top Go down
peewee

peewee

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:32 am

no they are eating puppy chow and drinking water, i believe they are 6 weeks old, they are my daughters pupps, if you would like me to email you pics i would be able to do that, ive tried to post pics but they are not up or i did somthing wrong.. if you would like to talk to her i would be glad to give you her cell number, thanx for reply
Back to top Go down
Luckyloveshounds

Luckyloveshounds

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 am

oh they are too far for me anyhow... but just FYI it's against California State Law to sell/rehome a puppy before the puppy is 8 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
peewee

peewee

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 am

thank you for the information, i do remember her saying somthing about that and posting them this week so i assume there 8 weeks or have just turned.
Back to top Go down
trewbran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:50 am

How much do you want for them? Can you send me a picture? I would really be interested in the smallest one.
Back to top Go down
peewee

peewee

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:55 am

there mommy is expected shortly and i will check how much they weigh and who is the smallest and id be glad to have her send you an email with pics, i will also check on price and exact age. thanx
Back to top Go down
trewbran

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 am

That would be great. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
peewee

peewee

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 am

i just received a pic from my daughter that i would be able to forward to you if you would like, notice there little paws are as big as your finger nail, gives you a better idea of how small they are
Back to top Go down
trewbran

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 am

here is my email address cb_goats@yahoo.com
thanks so much
Back to top Go down
oodles43

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 am

i know someone who may be interested...how much are you asking? can u send pics to oodles43@gmail.com? thanks
Back to top Go down
steph

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:15 am

I am looking for a small puppy... any left? how old? how much $? Can you email me any details? sugarberserk@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chihuahua/min pin x   chihuahua/min pin x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chihuahua/min pin x
Page 1 of 1