HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
diamonddog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year   Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi we just bought a home and would like to add a shepherd to our brood she will be spoiled and walked 2x a day just like our dogs and regular trips to the river and on trails and fed high quality dry/raw diet Im a stay at home mom with 2 kids and my dogs are played with daily. prefer unspayed. In exchange for her and payment will give you half of her first litter and prefer AKC registered. and be kid and dog friendly please someone help out our dream of owning a gorgeous shepherd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steph

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:20 am

I went to the SPCA yesterday and saw the most gorgeous female shepherd. She is about a year old, all black except for some white on her paws. She is so sweet and gentle. She needs a home if you are interested. Go to the website http://www.spcamc.org/adoptions.htm They call her Fala.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
labsofgem

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 am

steph wrote:
I went to the SPCA yesterday and saw the most gorgeous female shepherd. She is about a year old, all black except for some white on her paws. She is so sweet and gentle. She needs a home if you are interested. Go to the website http://www.spcamc.org/adoptions.htm They call her Fala.

I believe she wants a Bitch to breed.

I suggest looking for a reputable breeder that may be willing to co-own. Even with 3 Puppies back, be prepared to pay up tp $2400 ! That is for a started Lab bitch, with 2 puppies back. I think a GSD would cost a tad more.... But that is for a well bred GSD bitch. I can't say for a BYB bred one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: reply   Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 am

Agreed! any shepard worth breeding is going to cost $$
No matter what its also going to mean stud fees, vet checks and at times some unexpected exspenses. I do believ you will increase your odds somewhat by posting this add but just be careful. Not every bitch is broodable lol

Either way good luck I hope you find a nice AKC dog without a tie such as pups ect....

I also think you can find a quality pup for around 5 bills. Keep checking craigslist, search all of CA. You will find 1 or 15 you never know.......

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour
Before the devil knows you're dead!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://westerndogclassified.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year   

Back to top Go down

Wanted German Shepherd female under 1 year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1