A to Z Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z Classifieds

A Free Online Classified Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

adorable toy chihuahuas!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-26

adorable toy chihuahuas!!! Empty
PostSubject: adorable toy chihuahuas!!!   adorable toy chihuahuas!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Hello my chihuahua had her first 1iter of puppies and i cant take care of them.She had 6 puppies and i now have two left after giving them away for free to good homes(which i wont do again,dont ask) Then i go back on and see one of them being sold, which agitates me. I am asking a small rehoming fee now, just to ensure they dont get resold and actually have a chance to have a permanent home.There is a male and female available. The female is black and the male is white.they are 8 weeks old. They are very cute puppies and are a joy to have. I haven't named them yet because i know i will get attached. I had the mother fixed so that this doesn't happen again. If you are looking for a small pet to add to your family please call me at (916)832-0586 if you email me it will take to long to respond. Serious inquires only. please no breeder, i dont want them to suffer. i need them REHOMED TODAY!!!! mom is 3lbs dad is 4lbs. the female was the runt so she will be super tiny!! thank you and god bless
Myspace Glitter Graphics

pupppp
Personalized Glitter Graphics

email or call only!!!!! (916)832-0586
marianacoman123@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-24

adorable toy chihuahuas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: adorable toy chihuahuas!!!   adorable toy chihuahuas!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm

I like the little brown one...Iv been looking for a puppy for awhile im 17 homschooled totally bored all day. I can pay you 25 for him or her. my email is nati_montenegro@yahoo.com let me know...thanks
Back to top Go down

adorable toy chihuahuas!!!
Page 1 of 1